Uncle Blister, possibly a parody of Uncle Fester from The Addams Family, is a member of The Adding Family.
Uncle Blister is Caucasian with average height and weight. He is bald, with a brown toga and black sneakers.
Twenty-eight minutes before the skit started, he, Pugster and Thursday were outside when a witch cursed the children into acting like generic kids. The only way to get them back to the way they were was to say the sum of all the numbers from one to a hundred in thirty minutes. By the time he got to their house and told them that, they only had two minutes left. He, Something and Lopez then tried to add up the numbers.
- A blister is a type of injury.
- It is unknown whose uncle he is.
- It is unknown why his head seems to be detachable.
- It is unknown if "Blister" is his first or last name. His last name could be "Adding" since Lopez refers to the family as "The Adding Family", but he could have just meant they're a family that adds.
- It is unknown why he'd be taking the kids out for a walk in the sunshine if he was so against the idea.